We are looking for a professional, vibrant and enthusiastic Dental Assistant to join our dynamic and innovative team.
- Full time position – 38 hours across Monday to Friday
- Chairside support to specialist doctors in providing high quality orthodontic treatment to children and adults
- Must present as punctual and well groomed
- High level of organisational skills within a fast paced environment
- Strong computer and communication skill (verbal and written)
- Be motivated to continuously learn, be a ‘people person’ and a team player
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting qualification is a must, Cert IV in Radiography would be advantageous
- Orthodontics experience preferred, but not essential
The successful candidate will have great attention to detail and excellent time management skills while ensuring patients and families have a positive experience at every visit.
Apply today by sending your cover letter and resume to our Clinical Coordinator Shani – firstname.lastname@example.org